Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

There are so many things in my life that I have found to be thankful for! This year is one of blessing and thankfulness especially!

2 weeks ago, my older brother BJ became a father! Hudson Lee Hansen is a perfect little baby boy! Being home this week has given me the chance to spend time with him and his mommy. His daddy has been in Canada since last week at the Agribition in Regina, Saskatchewan.

Which brings me to another thing to be thankful for. A heifer that we raised and sold to the Thomas Ranch has done extremely well this show season.  HF Mustang Sally 904 was Reserve Champion at the First Lady Classic on Tuesday. We are very lucky to have been able to be there along the path as she has gotten shown. As her show season comes to a close, we are very proud of her accomplishments.

I am so thankful and lucky to have a family like mine! They have always been so very supportive of everything I do and have always told me to stand up to whatever or whoever stands in my path! Being a strong opinionated person is one trait I do get from them and one part of me that we will always have in common! :)

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Always remember to be thankful for everything you have, you never know when it will no longer be there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment