Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet Home South Dakota

Traveling along 540 miles one way...not something you jump for joy about! But, when you have been away from home for almost 3 months, 540 miles seems like nothing! Add the fact that I have a 2-week old nephew at home and the mileage is less and less important! The most important thing on this girls mind is getting that little bundle of joy wrapped up in her arms!

The weather hasn't been too bad so far this break. The weatherman tells me it it's going to get worse though! 10 degrees on Thanksgiving with blowing snow...YUK! But then as soon as everyone is back home safe and sound, the weather gets better! Crazy how mother nature works!

I stopped by the high school today to visit! First thing that I thought of was...WIERD! It feels so different to go back there! In a way, it's like I never left, but in so many other ways, that is not my school anymore! It was good to see those few faculty members that I enjoyed talkin with while there!They started Girls Basketball today and informed me that it was very strange not to have me there! I can't wait until Christmas break when I will get to go to some games! Not to far away!

I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving and I wish you all safe travels(if you are traveling) and hope you have a blessed day with your family and/or friends! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment